Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
O U T S E T muda'fucka.

2 posters

Jamaica's Story Mon'

Jam
    Jam
    Underboss

Jamaica's Story Mon' Empty Jamaica's Story Mon'

Post by Jam Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:11 pm

*You go to Jamaicas house and see a old, black book with a name BIOGRAPHY on it
    *You opne the book and start reading it

Tom was born back in 1944 in Jamaica, in a town called Buff Bay *You see some pictures on the right Jamaica's Story Mon' Buffbay Jamaica's Story Mon' Buffbay2

*You look back in to the text
    Tom moved to Los Santos in 1948, when he was 4 years old.

*Suddenly Tom comes in the room and asks: Hey, what are you doing there?
    Dopeboi
    Dopeboi
    The Boss

Jamaica's Story Mon' Empty Re: Jamaica's Story Mon'

Post by Dopeboi Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Nigguh' Im just readin' this book bout your past, mind if I keep readin'?
    Jam
    Jam
    Underboss

Post by Jam Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:26 pm

/me looks at Creeper, then back to the book*
    Emm, ok, but Ima' go to sleep now, fuckin doctor said: Decide - Either you have to sleep 1 hour a day or quit smoking weed, guess what I choosed?
    /me walks away to his room, and closes the door*
    *You can hear Tom mumbling in his room: Fucking doctor, sleep or quit smoking, of course Ima' sleep... Fuckin motha....'

*You re-open the book and continue to read*

No one know him that time in LS, many children laughaud about Tom's accent...
    When Tom turned 16 he got in serious problems, becouse off smoking weed in publics.
    In 1971 Tom met a man called Tyrone Bridges. Tyrone was running a gang, but never involved Tom in the gang.
    *You look on the right side and see a picture off Tyrone and Tom, Tom is the one in white t-shirt* Jamaica's Story Mon' M_10ab8481aaef408199bbc6a8c9876145

Years passed and his good friend Tyrone Bridges died.

Then Tom met Tyrone's son Antwan Freemen. Antwan recruited Tom in to the family. That time Tom was well known and respected becouse off his best friend Tyrone...
    After few years Tom met Creeper, Antwan's youngest brother. Creeper was just like a son to Tom.
    Tom got old, and he knew that Creeper is a good man, so he gave his "Boss" job to him, and stayed as a "Underboss" off the family...

*You see that the book has ended, but you notice small letters saying: "book 1 off 2"...*
    Dopeboi
    Dopeboi
    The Boss

Post by Dopeboi Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:31 pm

/me closes the book.
    Wow, Im like a son to Tom?
    /me places the book back on Tom's shelf.
    /me see's that there is a "book two"
    /me picks the book out from the shelf, opens it and begins to read it.
    Jam
    Jam
    Underboss

Post by Jam Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Tom got in trouble with police again, for having 29 grams off weed on him... *You look to the right side and notice a small picture* Jamaica's Story Mon' 403_dutch_weed
    After that he decided to stop smoking weed... Yes, he stoped, but for only 2 days... But he stoped selling weed.
    After a while Tom got some connections with some Italian guys. He started selling weapons, but not for long- police allmost cought him. He got rid off all his supplys just befor police came to his house.
    Once a Italian guy came to Tom, asking, does he know a man called Creeper. Tom would say yes, but when he saw a gun hiden under the shirt. Tom said no, and asked- why? He fu**** scammed my client...
    Maybe, that day Tom saved Creepers life, maybe.
    Last picture off Tom - *You look on the right again* Jamaica's Story Mon' Jamaica_chest_small

Then Tom stoped all illegal jobs he could do, and started his own mini taxi company "Rasta Taxi" *You look on the right* Jamaica's Story Mon' Jamtaxi

After a while, earning some cash, Tom decided to stay with the taxi job...

*You notice that the text has ended, but theres still place in the book, just before you close the book, you see small letters again "To be continued"...*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content