Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
O U T S E T muda'fucka.

Kelvin "Fat K' " Holton

Fat K
    Fat K

Kelvin "Fat K' " Holton Empty Kelvin "Fat K' " Holton

Post by Fat K Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 am

Kelvin "Fat K' " Holton Detroit_ghetto

My name , my reall name is Kelvin Holton. i come from small fammilly , big ghetto-Detroit's ghetto. I was raiseed by my mother, newer had a row model, newer had father around.
    We always used to hang with my brother Deshawn, i newer had friends in school, i hated school.
    I don't see another way for me, only thing i ever dreamed of is easy money, and so it began.........

Kelvin "Fat K' " Holton Knife-blood1

When i was off to my house, later from school, it was already dark. Some locall drug dealers came up to me asking how much money i got, i shaked head, i was scared, i heard all of the story's they did to their victims. So I couldn't say nothing they took it insulting or some like that, so i got jumped , they stole all my money.I was 15 years old then, they could beat up just a kid. Next day all with bruises and bandages all around my head, i was still scared of them, i didn't want to go out to school, nowhere, just stay inside. I understood one day i will have to go , so I tok a knife from kitchen and tucked it in my pants, for some protection.
    Ok, so i met them the same day i had knife on me, two of them ran after me, not to mention they were 24 or 23 years old, they wanted to get me again, iguess i got them mad for something, i was fritened. So i slid my hand under the shirt ready to atack, my hands were shaking , one of them, the leader, the one with the most tattoo's on him walked up to me. I peed my pants from fear i had in my litle heart. They started to laugh about me and wanted to dragg mesomewhere, i pulled out my knife and gave the guy severall stabs in chest. They let their hands go, so I ran away. The beggining of life which i'm living now......

Kelvin "Fat K' " Holton Wire

So i became authority for kids on my block. One day kid ran up to me asking "Hay Kelv' , can I join you'r crew?" , i wanted already to shake my head and say that i don't have any crew or set's, then i tought...what if i just try.....
    So it began we formed a bunch of friends, with Deshawn involved and having my back I felt like a king, we got a gun from my neighbour , he sold me small snubnose revolver , we bought it for money we were sparring quite a while. So we had no idea how these thing works, how you make money on street, we had no supliers of drugs or anything, but we knew some dealers....So we found the first dealer in dark alliway or corner and pointed the gun at his head. We were known as stickup kids.....

The crackjunkie Jay AKA Crazy Jay, my brother Lil D', and me Fat K', and some other of my friends.

So the trouble began with the word we spread trough out the city. The gang who calls them selfes the "Aces" found where we hang around. The gang was formed after they'r old leaders death, the guy who i stabbed. They wanted to kill me, revange. They killed almost everyone except me CJ', and Deshawn. That's when i understood it's time to go off. I was scared for my fammilly, what if a "accidently" flying bullet hit's my moms chest, or what if they shoot up my fammillys house. No i had to go, i had to leave......

Kelvin "Fat K' " Holton 260530-los_santos_super

I had some money for two of us, me and CJ', for tickets, we went to only place we could imagine, the place we heard so much about - Los Sanots, land of oportunities. Deshawn had to stay in Detroit, he was to young, and he didn't take part in, when i stabbed the guy.
    Soon i became surounded by gangs, so many of them Jeferson families Killo block and bunch of Mexican gangs, i was confused. Soon i began to sell drugs as I met one guy who could suply me. Soon i understood that it's way too hard to be selling cocaine without any help, without a gang. So i met one guy he called himself Jamaica, a nice guy, bought all my weed. He told me about the set he's on, he's looking for new recruits, so i agreed. Soon i found myself arguing with the leader, i left, with shame out of OutSet. It was hard on my own, i went in jaill severall times, me and CJ' lost contacts, i didn't know where he is, this city tok all my life.

Kelvin "Fat K' " Holton Hi-tech-hobo

Soon state confiscated all of my property i stole or bought for these years- my car my house, everything. So found myself sleeping in streets and robing people for living. It was hard knock life, untill i met the old friend Jamaica....
    He saved me, gave me shelter money for new clothes, i couldn't even be Fat K' anymore, i was almost as thin as he was. So he said he'll talk to boss, the OutSet leader, it was Creeper at the time. Yeah, he agred to take me back, so everything i had now was my gang - The OutSet.

Kelvin "Fat K' " Holton 8aeio1l

Soon we mooved to Idlewood, we became bigger , stronger!
    The OutSet was as big as it newer been before, when Creeper was in charge, then he died....
    Then came the new leader the new recruited Dopeboi, who fastly gained respect in everyones eyes, even in mine. I began to sell drugs for him and still doing it, just bigger, now I'm OutSet Originall Gangsta'.
    Then came the dark times......

Kelvin "Fat K' " Holton Cocaine

I became addicted to cocaine, all the nightmares of people i killed all of the poeple i robed and murdered. It al came back, so i found my peace in cocaine.
    I became too heawy for the gang, even i understood that sniffing drugdealer isn't good for busines, and i could get whacked one day. So my brother who already came to Idlewood tok me to Las Venturas rehabillitation center to help me.

After a while, after few months , there i was doing good, i was back on the block making money for OutSet.And that is still how it is today.......

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 am