Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
O U T S E T muda'fucka.

2 posters

Deshaun "Dopeboi" Shakur's Life

Dopeboi
    Dopeboi
    The Boss

Deshaun "Dopeboi" Shakur's Life Empty Deshaun "Dopeboi" Shakur's Life

Post by Dopeboi Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:55 am

Birth
    I was born, December 15, 1985. I was born in Houston, Houston Texas. Houston; was known for great things, like it's music. But I wasn't planning on doing anything great.

Early Life
    As Deshuan began to grow, he started to follow his three older brothers. Deshuan never had a father figure, so he followed his older brothers. His older brother's had a repetition. Deshuan's older brother's were member's of the "Rolin' 60's Crips" a huge gang in the city of Houston. Over the year's Deshuan, followed his brother's into the gang and into experimenting with drugs. He was older, wiser, and more gangsta.

One day, Deshuan and his brother's went to a party. They were all having a good time, partying. His third oldest brother was outside with a couple of his friends. A car drove up to him, and pulled a loaded cocked back shotgun, and shot him couple times. Deshuan heard the shots fired, and quickly ran outside to see had what happened. He saw his brother on the floor, he moved over to his brother holding in his arm's. As his brother gasped for air, he tried to say his last word's "..-.." His eye's closed and he was dead.

After the party, his first older brother went to search for his brother's killer. He found his brother's killer, chased him down and shot him in leg, just as soon as he was about to kill him, cop siren's went off. He choked and didn't pull the trigger. The cops bucked him that night, and got sentenced for attempted murder.

Month's after his second oldest brother went out for the army, and left.

Deshuan was lost, alone. And didn't know what to do, he then got off all the drugs. And began to work on his new image. He began working out, he was lifting weights and became very muscular.

Mid-Life
    As he grew, he still had no one. His third oldest brother dead. His second older brother out in the army. His first oldest sent to prison for attempted murder. He has heard his friend "Marcus Freemen" had moved to Los Santos. And started a street gang, Deshuan had thought long, about moving to Los Santos. But he didn't. He began to repp the Rolin' 60's Crips. He most the most hated and feared person in Houston. He then moved to San Antonio, of Texas. In San Antonio, Mexican gang's ran the street. But Deshuan wasn't scaryed, he still represented the Rolin' 60's Crip's even out in San Antonio. His second brother never returned from the war. He has passed, and his third brother was still locked up.

He then hustled his way to Los Santos. He slanged Coke, Weed, every and anything. He finally had enough money, to go to Los Santos. Then one day he received a letter in the mail, from Antwan Freemen', Marcus's brother. Antwan was trying to lead the Gang, Outset. Since, Marcus's death, Outset was fucked up. So, Deshuan got on a plane and flew out to Los Santos.

The new life
    He had reached Los Santos, and Antwan had fled the city. No one was leading Outset at the time, just the underbosses. Deshuan earned respect from everyone in the gang, and was known. Month's later, he was the most respected. And a recruiter for the Outset, soon later Jay Bronx, elected me for the part as "The Boss". The Outset began to grow. Months and Months hanging out with the Outset, shit began to stir up.

Beef
    We began to have other problems with other gang's, such as Criminal Cartel. CC' was determined to get us off there block. I ignored it, and stayed on the block, until one night. One night, I saw Jay Bronx getting chased by a bunch of Mexican's, they chased him inside his house, and killed him on the spot. Three bullet's to the head, with a 45. We had lost our Underboss. After the month's CC' left Idlewood, and moved on. The lost of Jay, hit the Outset hard, I had to keep things in tact. I elected a new Underboss, in the place of Tom, Jay, and Rico. I elected Ant, a very good friend of Marcus Freemen.

Love
    When he was in Outset, he began to love someone. And that someone was Amber, they began to date, secretly, so no one in the Outset would find out. After a while it wasn't a secret anymore. She was pregnant, and Deshuan was a father. He had a son, and a daughter. Few week's later, Amber had got shot down, and a Felton nigguh' ran up inside my house grabbing my daughter, and shooting her in the head. Killing my baby girl. And killing Amber.

Present Day
    Present day, Deshuan's still doing the same old thing, picking up were his homeboy Marcus left off. Leading Outset, keeping it alive.
    Derrelle_Johnson
    Derrelle_Johnson

Deshaun "Dopeboi" Shakur's Life Empty Re: Deshaun "Dopeboi" Shakur's Life

Post by Derrelle_Johnson Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:06 pm

((Nice story, I read all of it. I didn't know Amber got killed..))
    Dopeboi
    Dopeboi
    The Boss

Post by Dopeboi Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Derrelle_Johnson wrote:((Nice story, I read all of it. I didn't know Amber got killed..))
    (( Maybe you should get in game more often, haha))
    Derrelle_Johnson
    Derrelle_Johnson

Post by Derrelle_Johnson Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:26 pm

((Yeah. Just got boring since nobody buys drugs no more.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 pm