Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
O U T S E T muda'fucka.

2 posters

Conversation between Creeper, and Dopeboi

Dopeboi
    Dopeboi
    The Boss

Conversation between Creeper, and Dopeboi Empty Conversation between Creeper, and Dopeboi

Post by Dopeboi Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 am

**Dopeboi' get's called to Creeper's old house, as he walks in he takes a seat looking at Creeper as he talks**

Do That I Wanna Teach You A Little Bit About Loyalty, The Main Name Of This Game Is Respect And Loyalty. Family Is A Big Thing When We Do This Kind Of Business Everything Is With Respect And When A Family Member Gets Outta Line And Another Family Don't Like It One Thing Leads To Another And The Next Thing You Know, Your Gone And Then Your Just A Memory Of Me, My Hearts Broke Then, But You Gotta Remember There's Always Family And Loyalty, Loyalty Is The Main Thing. Obviously You Know I Don't Make My Money, I Don't Make All My Cash From Uh Construction Jobs We Do And Uh Sanitation And Private Stuff Is All Earned Money Through The Family And Since Your Of Age Now I Think Its Time I Taught You What Coming Into The Family And Respect Is All About. So The First Thing You Gotta Learn Is The Name Respect, Tha Means You Dont Cross Nobody You Dont Go Over The Line, Once You Go Over That Line Theres No Coming Back Whether Youre A Member Of The Family Or Not. Thats When People Get Whacked And We Dont Want Nobody Whacked In Our Family So I Gotta Teach You The Proper Way Of Respect. When Youre Earning Money, Everybody Earns,Everybody Eats Bread. Its All About Cash Money Thats What Its All About Making The Money. So The First Thing Of Business Is This, You Remember Your Name, You Dont Forgets Your Roots. You Never Ever Disrespect Anyone Thats Above You Especially Your Capo Especially The Big Time Guys, Those Are The Guys You Listen To. You Never Ever Disrespect Anyone Unless Your Told To Unless You Get The Okay. And If There Is No Sit Down Theres Nothing..
    ** Dopeboi's nod's clunking his fists, as he nods, again to Creeper. **
    ** Creeper, then begins to speak, and explains another rule of the family**

Now the rules of the family has nothing to do with the outside world.

The outside world don't count here this is an inner circle of our family, what we say goes.

Anybody anyplace else that disrespects you deal with us, if you're with us you're with us, and that's it, that's the way it goes, there's no such thing as an outsider comming in, we don't let no one in, we use all of them to do our dirty work, and they come in they do our dirty work and that's just the way it is. your Family is your life that's what it is life and death.

** Creeper then begins to explain to Dopeboi' about being one of the bosses**

Now let's get back on to the last part of bussiness
    There is only one word for that, loyalty
    Don't forget everybodys gotta be loyal
    That's how the bussiness started
    That's how everybody got togeether
    That's how they got all these fancy cars boats n this n that
    We lost couple of guys along the way
    But we still strong because of the loyalty that we have, the trust
    That's how we stood all these years
    So don't forget loyalty
    Money... all the money in the world can't buy loyalty
    That's something that comes from your heart
    Don't forget that
    Don't ever forget your roots
    Let's keep up the good work

**Dopeboi' nods, as he leaves the house, Creeper glares at Dopeboi', smiling.**
    Deandre_Miller[Izmir]
    Deandre_Miller[Izmir]

Conversation between Creeper, and Dopeboi Empty Re: Conversation between Creeper, and Dopeboi

Post by Deandre_Miller[Izmir] Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:40 am

Whats this about? ))

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:15 pm