Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
O U T S E T muda'fucka.

3 posters

[Pager] Thing trough /r

Fat K
    Fat K

[Pager] Thing trough /r Empty [Pager] Thing trough /r

Post by Fat K Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:45 am

OK so as I noticed we're using /r without any role-play my suggestion is this we use it as pager Like I found this on LS-Rp forum.

iSkylla wrote:I think mass SMS through /r is powergaming for the reasons stated above, however that's not going to change.

I will chime in about using [Pager]. When I used it with a small group, we did it this way.

If I was sending a page to Bob and my phone number was 999999, this is how it was sent. /r [Bob's Pager] *beep* 999999.
    I thought that was realistic, no message, just the target's pager beeping with the number to call.

And remember pager doesn't have a option to send a long text, or any text....just numbers... anyway, what do you think?
    Ice D

[Pager] Thing trough /r Empty Re: [Pager] Thing trough /r

Post by Ice D Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:47 am

I think it's coo',but we could just use /r *pager*.If we want to send someone personal message ex:
    /r *pager Fat K* Yo he is dead!
    Fat K
    Fat K

Post by Fat K Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:51 am

You can't send text with pager....never really had a pager, but it's still imposible, I think, corect me if I'm wrong.
    Dan
    Dan

Post by Dan Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Fat K wrote:You can't send text with pager....never really had a pager, but it's still imposible, I think, corect me if I'm wrong.
    The pager is a device for receiveing short text messages. My father used to have one and it was so badass.

[Pager] Thing trough /r Pager

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:58 am