Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
O U T S E T muda'fucka.

3 posters

Act like an adult on forums.

Dan
    Dan

Act like an adult on forums. Empty Act like an adult on forums.

Post by Dan Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:47 am

This is just a friendly suggestion not to dissrespect other factions or players, cause things like that only give us bad name.
    I myself have posted some stupid shit on ls-rp forum and that didn't get us anywhere and didn't make me feel good about myself.
    If someone is saying some stupid shit about us on forums, don't go all crazy and fale : "Our RP is fucking awesome and yours sucks cock". Just be mature and THINK before you post, or simply ignore him.

mmmkay?
    Fat K
    Fat K

Act like an adult on forums. Empty Re: Act like an adult on forums.

Post by Fat K Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:47 am

I must agree on this, just handlle it with personal message's.
    Jason 'JD' Deed
    Jason 'JD' Deed

Post by Jason 'JD' Deed Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Dan wrote:This is just a friendly suggestion not to dissrespect other factions or players, cause things like that only give us bad name.
    I myself have posted some stupid shit on ls-rp forum and that didn't get us anywhere and didn't make me feel good about myself.
    If someone is saying some stupid shit about us on forums, don't go all crazy and fale : "Our RP is fucking awesome and yours sucks cock". Just be mature and THINK before you post, or simply ignore him.

mmmkay?

We can't fix it.. People are stupid and THE END!
    Take a look at Dre'.. He changed name, and what.. His last post was.. " I'm active darg'!" or something like that.. I mean.. You know... -.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 am