Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
O U T S E T muda'fucka.

+2
Jason 'JD' Deed
Dopeboi
6 posters

The Issues

Dopeboi
    Dopeboi
    The Boss

The Issues Empty The Issues

Post by Dopeboi Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 am

The Issues
    Outset's been slacking. And I can see that, so I came back. I'm ready to take my chair again, but I needa know what's up? What are some things we need to change in Outset? Begin the Discussion, so I can know were to start from.
    Jason 'JD' Deed
    Jason 'JD' Deed

The Issues Empty Re: The Issues

Post by Jason 'JD' Deed Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:57 am

I am new, so i don't know anything about past so i will pass it to others.
    Ant
    Ant
    Underboss

Post by Ant Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 am

I been inactive lately,but from what I seen.We getting better at RP.
    Dopeboi
    Dopeboi
    The Boss

Post by Dopeboi Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 am

Anything we should try to fix?
    Deandre_Miller[Izmir]
    Deandre_Miller[Izmir]

Post by Deandre_Miller[Izmir] Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 am

amen to that Ant'! The way we operate?
    Fat K
    Fat K

Post by Fat K Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 am

Honestly saying , the few people that stayed here, like- trully you'rs Kelvin, Deshawn, Anthony, Deandre and Jason, been werry active. And I must disagree about fact that we are slacking.
    Anyway I think it is time to start working on our faction thread, because half of players who join gang or any faction finds out about them on froum. And to show our role-play I have thought up some interesting role-play events. I have another, allternative character, which we could kidnap and role-play everything, hide him and all, and make a screenshot, role-play it as taking picture of him holding how much money we would want, well leave it to photoshop master Deshawn...
    So basicly:
    1. Faction thread.
    2. More organised big role-play events. As I mentioned, for example kidnaping or robbing any busines or something.
    3.Working on making a small map of ganton/idlewood teritories marking free drug spots on them, have talked some things already IC'ly.
    4. Offcourse keep our role-play all the time, even if you'r bored don't start jumping fences or stupid shit.
    Well that's what I wanted to say, discuss and don't flame me because it's only my opinion.
    Dan
    Dan

Post by Dan Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 am

First of all, we need to recruit more people, but they must be responsible RPers and know the rules, without the urge to drive-by and brawl all the time. We must have them long enough in the gang, to see are they fit for The Outset. We must reward new players for good RP and dedication to the gang. Like after initiation give them some money or drugs and so on.
    Before letting them even to hang around with us we must make clear a few things, like no provoking other gangs, that we don't do drive-by's all the time and shit. Basically, higher ranked players must teach and train them by roleplaying with them as much as possible.

Also, since I'm not as active lately, I am ready to swap ranks with Kelvin, so he can recruit freely. He's ready for the job. I'm cool with being an OG.

Also, we must establish somekind of moneyflow for us. We need good suppliers and other contacts, that could help us.

It's hard to do, but we must try.
    Jason 'JD' Deed
    Jason 'JD' Deed

Post by Jason 'JD' Deed Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:09 am

Fat K wrote:Honestly saying , the few people that stayed here, like- trully you'rs Kelvin, Deshawn, Anthony, Deandre and Jason, been werry active. And I must disagree about fact that we are slacking.
    Anyway I think it is time to start working on our faction thread, because half of players who join gang or any faction finds out about them on froum. And to show our role-play I have thought up some interesting role-play events. I have another, allternative character, which we could kidnap and role-play everything, hide him and all, and make a screenshot, role-play it as taking picture of him holding how much money we would want, well leave it to photoshop master Deshawn...
    So basicly:
    1. Faction thread.
    2. More organised big role-play events. As I mentioned, for example kidnaping or robbing any busines or something.
    3.Working on making a small map of ganton/idlewood teritories marking free drug spots on them, have talked some things already IC'ly.
    4. Offcourse keep our role-play all the time, even if you'r bored don't start jumping fences or stupid shit.
    Well that's what I wanted to say, discuss and don't flame me because it's only my opinion.
    Yeah.. I wrote about RolePlaying in some topic.. Too bad you deleted it...
    So no running unless you're RP-ing jogging like me.
    No jumping on the houses or over fences unless you do /me attempts and /coin..
    Ah.. I can't remember now.. Fuck it.. You shouldn't just delete topics without warning..

Last edited by Jason 'JD' Deed on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dopeboi
    Dopeboi
    The Boss

Post by Dopeboi Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:09 am

Agreed with Fat K, all the Underbosses, need to have a sit down, and discuss this Forum Thread, on LS-RP's Forums.
    Deandre_Miller[Izmir]
    Deandre_Miller[Izmir]

Post by Deandre_Miller[Izmir] Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 am

Agree with Kelvin, i sold like 3-5k of drugs, and i have been recently been making money.
    Dopeboi
    Dopeboi
    The Boss

Post by Dopeboi Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:17 am

Locking Topic! Continue the discussion and join us here

http://chat.parachat.com/chat/login.html?room=Dicuss_&width=740&height=500&lang=en

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:02 am