Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
O U T S E T muda'fucka.

3 posters

Ambers FUCKED up life.

Amber
    Amber
    Gangsta

Ambers FUCKED up life. Empty Ambers FUCKED up life.

Post by Amber Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:47 pm

" Officer, i didn't do nothin'! im fuckin' innocent!! " Said amber as she was getting rammed into the police car.

" Yeah right, tell it to the judge " The officer said as he pushed her in.

It was a windy day, in Jamaica, Queens when Amberlynn Willis , Decendent of Chuck, and Amberlynn Willis was born, shit got fucked up as soon as this shit came to the world, and a whole notha' Evolution would begin..

* The sound of loud music play's, and some people screaming! * " CLAAAT CLAAAAAT !, " 2-11 ON YOU SLOB ASS PUSSY NIGGAS!! "

* Bang bang bang * Three shot's killed Amberlynn's mom, and father, amber was only 4 at the time, and she was out, now she would take revenge.

' Ahh, fuck it '

It's nine year's later She's livin' wit' her aunt in 'da Bronx, Webster Projects, Amber's in 8th grade, walking with her friend Alyssa Guttaz. " Ayo', Gutzy. ", No Reply. " Gutz.. " No reply, " GUTZY!! ", " Oh shit, wha'? " She replied, " The fucc you doin' not answerin' me.. nigga'! " Amberlynn had just started using the word 'Nigga'. " Ayo, shut the fuck up, befo' i cut you.. " Amberlynn looked at her shocked, because Alyssa was bein' dead serious. " WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? , SAYIN' DIS' SHIT! " Amberlynn screached. * Zipping sounds, RRRRPPP, A backpack closing. * The knife was being held within' Gutzy's hand. " What now bitch? " Gutzy said, smilin'. " Das' what i thou- " * BANG ! * Amber deck's her flat in the face, grabbing 'da knife. " What now nigga'.. ? " Amber, holds the knife in the sky, like she's great, while people are crowded around, Gutzy's two friend's walk up, Jennifer And Latisha. " Bitch! You wanna use knive's? " Latisha asked. * BANG !! * Amber took a right hook to tha' temple, hittin' the floor, bleeding from the side of here head which slammed on the floor. Amber quickly scrambled up, swinging the knife at FULL speed toward's Latisha, cutting her in the chest, Alyssa layed in the floor, " OH SHIT!! " Jennifer yelled, running away. Amber darted the knife at Jennifer, who had a red bandana around her head. " CLAAAT CLAAAAAT !, " 2-11 ON YOU SLOB ASS PUSSY NIGGAS!! " Amber yelled, " Ahh fuck it, " Gutzy said as she rose up, runnin'. Amber realized someone was dead on the floor, Latisha, when she ran outta' 'der.

" Thug life.. "
    Amber
    Amber
    Gangsta

Ambers FUCKED up life. Empty Re: Ambers FUCKED up life.

Post by Amber Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:47 pm

( Its not done yet, i'll finish it soon. )
    Jam
    Jam
    Underboss

Post by Jam Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:56 am

Not bad, not bad at all Smile Waiting for next story ^^ ))
    Ant
    Ant
    Underboss

Post by Ant Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 am

((yeah,waiting for 2nd part))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:02 am